Thursday, March 10, 2016

I am Tired...


I am a Mommy on  Mission!

I am tired of being surounded by celebrities photo shopped selfies and the next miracle product that can be yours for at least half of your pay check.

I am a Mommy on a Mission!

I am tired of feeling uncomfortable in my own skin because I am not a size 2 and the jeans at the store are not cut for a real woman.

I am a Mommy on a Mission!

I am tired of stressing over if my house is cute and being upset that I have to choose between a car I can afford or the cutest Mommy SUV that would feel great to drive to dinner with the hubby.

I am a Mommy on a Mission!

I am tired of internet bashing and dirty looks from one woman to the next because we parent different and have the mommy tummy from a baby that is now five.

I am a Mommy on a Mission!

It is time to love ourselves for what we are and stop hating ourselves for what we are not!


This is me!

My name is Sarah!

I love reading great books, going to the dirt track on hot summer Saturday nights, and spending time with my Hubby, two boys and our dog Oskar!

I don't have a amazing wardrobe, my vehicle is known as the minivan of trucks, and I have a total mommy middle with stretch marks from carrying my two beautiful boys.

I am a Mommy on a Mission!

I am going to take the time to love myself  enough to eat right, buy flattering clothes and to live life to the fullest everyday!

Would you like to join me in being a Mommy on a Mission!!

No comments:

Post a Comment